Scott A. Miller & Co., CPA’s prides itself on its niche expertise within the construction industry. Our professionals are adept at recognizing and resolving problems that arise within the construction industry. For thirty years, we have represented general contractors, subcontractors and real estate developers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Arizona.
We distinguish ourselves in the construction industry in the following areas:
- We develop relationships with bonding agents and bankers and understand how to present the Construction Contractor’s financial statements in a format that they prefer.
- We prepare Contracts in Progress schedules in a format that both management and the end user can easily understand. They clearly present job costing, gross profits earned and under and overbillings on a job by job basis.
SAMCO staff members have the expertise in the industry to help the Contractor determine profit fade, overhead allocation to the jobs, and break even analysis.
Below is a list of services that we provide to our Construction Contractors:
- Compiled, Reviewed or Audited Business Financial Statements
- Compiled Personal Financial Statements for Principals
- Tax Compliance and Tax Planning Services
- Multi-State Tax filings
- Assistance with Bonding and Financing Needs
- Payroll tax Reporting and W-2 Preparation
- Preparation of 1099 Forms
- Sales Tax filings and Representation upon Audit
- Analysis and Support for Construction Contract claims
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Succession Planning and Business Continuance
- Representation upon Federal, State or Local Examination
- Prequalification Reporting as Required By State and Local Authorities
- Business Consulting Services